Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Topic 2 - My experience of part-time job

     I'm still a university student now. I share my experience of part-time first. In this year, I got a part-time job about table game. This table game store is a little bit like a café shop. Before I took this job, I have few experience of table game and cooking. Then, I have a chance to interview by the boss who is a Canadian of this shop and I got this job. In the beginning, I need to learn lots of table games and how to make meals such as sandwiches, rice and spaghetti. It is interesting to me to play lots of table games, but I can not remember every rule clearly. And, all the meals are easy to learn hoe to do. In addition, I make lots of new friends because of this job. some of them are customers, and others are my coworkers in this store. I had a wonderful memory here. Afterwards, it's time to tell you what I want to do in future. I want to be a teacher due to children. I like children very much, especially younger kids are 5 or 6 years old. I consider that the age of are cute. And, I can teach them as possible as I can what they like to learn. I've already took courses about teaching in university. I hope that I can be a teacher in near future.
Thank you for your watching!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby,
    What are table games? Are they games people play at the table while they eat? Are they electronic games or card games or board games? How long did you work at this job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a university student too. However, English is really difficult! :( Where do you go to school? What are table games?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ruby. I am happy to see you in this class. Table game store is very interesting. I never heard about it before. Is it like boarding game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the store? Maybe I can go there someday :DD
    And I believe you can be a good teacher in the future :) Keep moving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Ruby thanks your comment, everyone had mother's no matter how old you are, Mother's shoulder always you can let on.

    ReplyDelete