Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Topic 3-Family

There are eight family members in my family. there are my grandparents, parents and sisters and brothers. I'm the first child in my family, and my brother and I are twins. I have two younger sisters. Both of them are Americans because they were born in the U.S.A. But, my brother and I were born and grow up in Taiwan. Now, all my family live in Taiwan. I think that my double eyelids, lips and skin are more like my mom, and my face shape is more like my dad, especially my eyebrows because both of us have short eyebrows. If we have a meeting with other family members, they always say that you are becoming more and more like your dad as you grow up. Moreover, there are lots of acnes on my face. I believe that it is like my mom because she also have many acnes on her face when she was young. In personality, I am like both of them. My dad is positive, easygoing but careless. I also inherited these personalities from him. Then, my mom always concentrate on what she is doing, like to go shopping and cook for delicious food. I like her in first and second personalities, but I don't like her in cooking. I am not good at cooking, actually. Lastly, all of my family do like to try delicious and different kind of food. So, We all like to have a meal in the restaurant outside usually and eat delicious food. 

3 comments:

  1. Do you like having a twin? It seems like fun. It must have been hard for you mom, though. Is your brother in school or is he working? How old are your sisters? While you are in the U.S., you can try many new kinds of food. There are restaurants that serve food from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting story! I hope you can try food as much as you can

    ReplyDelete